The perfect Balance between Work and Lifestyle on the South Coast of Australia
Our client require two GP’s to join his busy city practice.
Mixed Billing practice
- 65% of all billings with a minimum guarantee for the first 3 months
- DWS available
- VR GP’s and non VR GP’s with general registration are welcome to apply
- Pharmacy and Allied Health services next door.
DWS available for the successful candidate
Features of the Medical Centre
- Provides medical services along with health education and preventive care to our patients of all age groups
- Provides specialised services to improve the lives of patients with diseases such as diabetes and sleep disorders
- Provides chronic care programs to improve the quality-of-life in patients suffering from chronic conditions
- Provides onsite clinical diagnostic services such as ECG, spirometry, audiometry, Molemate, PAP smears and units for sleep testing for patients with suspected related disorders
- Provides a discounted rate for Senior and Health Care card holders
They also provide the following services:
- Minor procedures
- Immunisations, including travel medication
- Antenatal and postnatal care
- Women’s health advice
- Pre-employment medical assessment
Mount Gambier is the largest city in regional South Australia. 436kms from Adelaide and 441kms from Melbourne, it is an easy drive from either city.
Located on the slopes of a dormant volcano Mount Gambier services a population of 30,000 and is one of the fastest growing cities in South Australia.
Mount Gambier’s location between Adelaide and Melbourne makes it an ideal stopover for travellers to and from Kangaroo Island, The Great Ocean Road or the Grampians, it is also a perfect destination for longer stays to enjoy the natural and cultural beauty of the surrounding region, the caves and sinkholes, coastline, rivers, lakes and wineries.
Essential Requirement: FRACGP, FRNZCGP, MICGP, MRCGP or CCFP or GP’s with General Registration AND 4 years GP Exeprience
Please contact Deanne or John on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: email@example.com and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Why HealthStaff Recruitment
HealthStaff Recruitment is Australia’s most successful healthcare recruitment company. Providing recruitment services since 1998, the company has developed extensive expertise and experience in both national and international recruitment of Hospital Doctors and General Practitioners and other healthcare professionals.
HealthStaff Recruitment has certification in the RCSA Service Delivery Standard.
The RCSA Service Delivery Standard sets a benchmark for the highest quality service and operational efficiency in the recruitment industry. This certification is a demonstration of our commitment to excellence in recruitment service
Our service is Free for all candidates. We have the widest choice of medical vacancies throughout Australia.
HealthStaff Recruitment manages the entire process of your registration and visa applications.
Free call from Australia 1800 330 533 │NZ 0800 223 381 │UK 0800 047 0924│ Ireland 1800 422 011 │Canada 1866 286 7349 │USA 1866 317 4232
Do you wish to apply for this job? Click below and apply now!