Our client is a 200 bed Public Hospital in the rapidly growing Western Suburbs of Melbourne.
The Maternity Serivces are in a new modern Building. Midwives are required to work across the Birth Suite and Post Natal.
Our client provides family centered care and a holistic approach.
The hospital services also include surgical, medical, maternity, special care nursery, renal dialysis, emergency, mental health, aged, palliative and community care. The hospital is currently undergoing expansion.
Essential requirements are:
• Current registration with AHPRA
• A minimum of 4 years clinical experience in a similar health system (UK, Ireland, New Zealand or Australia)
• Ideally the successful candidate would be interested in taking on a Nurse Unit Manager Position
The hospital will offer a wide range of staff benefits such as salary packaging, and they are willing to discuss Part-time work hours.
Please contact Elisha or John on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: [email protected] and we will contact you within 24 hours
Austalian and New Zealand Nurses! This is the chance to work in the United Kingdom.
Positions available in all nursing specialities for a big acute hospital in the north of England.
Registered Mental Health Nurses and Registed General Nurses are strongly encouraged to apply.
Salary and Benefits:
• Salary £21,909 to £28,000
• Permanent full-time contracts with NHS Trust
• Paid annual leave of 27 days + 8 UK public holidays
• Additional pay for working shifts and overtime
• Visa sponsorship
• OSCE exam training provided
• Flights paid and booked prior to departure – Conditions apply.
• Accommodation costs payment
• Visa & health surcharge fee payment
• NMC (CBT) registration fees payment
• IELTS training & exam fee payment
• OSCE costs payment
• Must be a Registered Nurse
• With at least 1 year experience in the past 3 years
• IELTS Certificate with a min. score of 7.0 or proof that IELTS Coaching is being received
Please contact Elisha or John on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: [email protected] and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Dependent on your clinical experience we have positions in London, Kent, Bristol/Bath, Birmingham and Manchester. Check out our vacancies on our website http://www.healthstaffrecruitment.co.uk
Our client provide a home doctor service throughout Australia.
Currently they have openings in several locations for the following categories:
- Non VR GPs with General Registration
- Doctors with a minimum of 3 years postgraduate experience with General Registration
- VR GPs (FRACGP or FACRRM) who would like ot do some extra after hour or weekend shifts
Our client offers:
- a generous remuneration package
- flexible contracts, short and long term options
For more information call Rupali or John on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to [email protected]
HealthStaff Recruitment has a wide range of positions for General Practitioners throughout Australia and New Zealand