The UK is an ideal location to live and work as a nurse, offering a quintessential laidback and culturally rich lifestyle. We have a range of nursing jobs in the UK, and recruit both nationally and internationally trained nurses and midwives for a range of specialities including, but not limited to aged care, midwifery, chemotherapy, mental health, emergency and theatre. HealthStaff Recruitment offer an all-encompassing recruitment service assists nurses throughout the employment process from job search to placement.
Austalian and New Zealand Nurses! This is the chance to work in the United Kingdom.
Positions available in all nursing specialities for a big acute hospital in the north of England.
Registered Mental Health Nurses and Registed General Nurses are strongly encouraged to apply.
Salary and Benefits:
• Salary £21,909 to £28,000
• Permanent full-time contracts with NHS Trust
• Paid annual leave of 27 days + 8 UK public holidays
• Additional pay for working shifts and overtime
• Visa sponsorship
• OSCE exam training provided
• Flights paid and booked prior to departure – Conditions apply.
• Accommodation costs payment
• Visa & health surcharge fee payment
• NMC (CBT) registration fees payment
• IELTS training & exam fee payment
• OSCE costs payment
• Must be a Registered Nurse
• With at least 1 year experience in the past 3 years
• IELTS Certificate with a min. score of 7.0 or proof that IELTS Coaching is being received
Please contact Elisha or John on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: [email protected] and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Dependent on your clinical experience we have positions in London, Kent, Bristol/Bath, Birmingham and Manchester. Check out our vacancies on our website http://www.healthstaffrecruitment.co.uk
Travel Europe – Nursing position available in Manchester, UK
• All Clinical Areas
HealthStaff Recruitment and our UK partner Jane Lewis International are recruiting Registered Nurses for a large teaching hospital in Manchester
• Assistance with NMC registration process
• Part 2 test of competence (OSCE) $2000 paid by hospital
• Option to get a loan from the hospital for your flight to the UK
• 1 month free accommodation
• 2 year full time contract
• Induction and training
The hospital aims to be the safest organisation in the NHS through providing safe, clean and personal care to every patient, every time. They are an integrated provider of hospital, community and primary care services, including the University Teaching Trust. The team of 7,000 staff provide local services to Greater Manchester and beyond.
They are an Outstanding Trust – the first Trust in the North of England to achieve the highest rating given by the Care Quality Commission.
They are extremely proud to have some of the highest patient and staff satisfaction rates across Acute Trusts nationally.
For more information about Working in the UK click here:
and click here for more information about the NMC registration process for Australian and NZ trained nurses
If you would like to be part of this exciting opportunity please contact Elisha on one of our free call numbers for more information or email your CV to: [email protected] and we will contact you within 24 hours.