Our client is a large The Emergency Department has new state-of-the-art facilities and fosters a dynamic team-based environment, reflected in the best clinical, patient centred care. Their ED is one of the busiest in Victoria providing care for over 80000 patients (including 20000+ children) per year.
The hospital provides a diverse range of acute, sub-acute and community health services to the large and diverse population in the regions north of Melbourne. There are five campuses; Broadmeadows Health Service, Bundoora Extended Care Centre, The Northern Hospital at Epping, Panch Health Service at Preston, and Craigieburn Health Service
They are now looking for a dynamic, motivated and experienced RN to join our Leadership Group as part of our friendly team in the Emergency Department. If you have demonstrated experience in this area of expertise and relevant qualifications, then this job may be your new challenge. Applicants must display qualities of leadership and drive.
Applications are open to overseas candidates.
Skills and Experience needed:
•Registered Nurse (Division 1) with current AHPRA registration
•Previous experience in Emergency (minimum 2 years)
•Excellent communication skills
•Post Graduate certificate in Critical Care/Emergency
What’s in it for you?
•Great location with onsite parking
•Attractive salary packaging
•Supportive and dynamic working environment
•Great opportunity for professional development
- Post Graduate Certificate or higher in Emergency or Critical Nursing
- Minimum 2 years experience working in an emergency department or critical care unit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please contact Rupali or John on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: [email protected] and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Are you interested in a career in Forensic Mental Health and would you like to work and live close to the Sydney beaches………then this is your chance.
We have stimulating career openings available for nursing professionals seeking careers in Forensic Mental Health.
Our exclusive client, The Forensic Hospital in Sydney is a 135-bed, high-security mental health facility. This state-of-the-art hospital is the first of its kind in NSW and is conveniently located close to Sydney’s beaches, cafes and public transport.
Opportunities exist to work with our dynamic and friendly team across a range of clinical units for adults and adolescents, male and female.
• Comprehensive orientation and training will be provided.
• Support for professional growth within the organisation is encouraged from novice to leadership levels.
• Additional environmental allowances for clinicians.
• 8 and 10 hour shifts available.
• Sponsorship offered.
Essential requirements are:
• Current registration as a Mental Health Nurse with AHPRA or an eligibility letter for full registration with AHPRA
• Commencement within 6 months after acceptance of the offer of employment
• Minimum of 2 years acute mental health experience
HealthStaff Recruitment will guide you through the whole process of registration and moving to your new career at Justice Health.
For more information about the roles available please contact Deanne or John on one of our free call number or email your CV to [email protected] and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Our client has a practice just 30 minutes from Launceston in Tasmania. The practice is a DPA location.
There are 8 GP’s and Allied Health Professional working at this bulk billing practice. This is a replacement of one of the GP’s who is moving. There are options for the new GP to visit nursing homes and work shifts at the local hospitals.
On offer is a rewarding remuneration package including:
• 70% of the billings, (the current GP bills around $500,000 per annum)
• Relocation allowance available
• Visa sponsorship available
Essential Requirement: FRACGP, FACRRM, FRNZCGP, MICGP, MRCGP or CCFP
Please contact John or Rupali on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: [email protected] and we will contact you within 24 hours.