This is a challenging and rewarding position with an Aboriginal Health Service in the Pilbara.
You will work in a multi-disciplinary team. The Clinic Registered Nurse is part of the Clinical Services Team of the Health Service. The Service objective is to provide holistic, primary health care services to the Aboriginal people of the West Pilbara region.
- Working hours are 37.5 hour per week (Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:45pm), with no on call or weekend work
- Minutes from pristine beaches
- Great lifestyle
- The remuneration ( total package is well over $100,000)with housing negotiable
Current registration with AHPRA and 3 years experience as a Registered Nurse
Please contact John on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: [email protected] and we will contact you within 24 hours. We have a detailed position description for candidates who meet the requirements
Is there a better place than the Sunshine Coast for the perfect balance between work and lifestyle?
The practice offers:
1. Saturday and/or Sunday mornings
2. 70% of the billings with a minimum of $150 per hour for the first 3 months
3. Bulk billing practice (option for private billing)
This is a chance to work in one of the most desired locations in Australia, 20 minutes from Noosa
Mixed billings – earnings above $300,000 p/a
They have one opening in Cooroy and one opening in Pomona
1. Flexible working hours
2. 65% % of the billings with a minimum of $140 per hour for the first 3 months.
3. Mixed billing practice, 80% private patients
5. DWS available for IMG’s
6. Visa sponsorship available
Having it all, the perfect lifestyle and great work arrangements..
• Perfect weather
• Great location for families
• Beautiful sand beaches on your doorstep
• Better balance between work and lifestyle
Are you interested in a career in Forensic Mental Health and would you like to work and live close to the Sydney beaches………then this is your chance.
We have stimulating career openings available for nursing professionals seeking careers in Forensic Mental Health.
Our exclusive client, The Forensic Hospital in Sydney is a 135-bed, high-security mental health facility. This state-of-the-art hospital is the first of its kind in NSW and is conveniently located close to Sydney’s beaches, cafes and public transport.
Opportunities exist to work with our dynamic and friendly team across a range of clinical units for adults and adolescents, male and female.
• Comprehensive orientation and training will be provided.
• Support for professional growth within the organisation is encouraged from novice to leadership levels.
• Additional environmental allowances for clinicians.
• 8 and 10 hour shifts available.
• Sponsorship offered.
Essential requirements are:
• Current registration as a Mental Health Nurse with AHPRA or an eligibility letter for full registration with AHPRA
• Commencement within 6 months after acceptance of the offer of employment
• Minimum of 2 years acute mental health experience
HealthStaff Recruitment will guide you through the whole process of registration and moving to your new career at Justice Health.
For more information about the roles available please contact Deanne or John on one of our free call number or email your CV to [email protected] and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Are you looking for a better work and lifestyle balance? This is the opportunity to join a privately owned and high qaulity practice on the Gold Coast
The practice offers:
1. Working hours Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm and 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
2. 70% of the billings with a minimum of $120 per hour for the first 3 months
3. Bulk billing practice – income estimate around the $280,000 in the first year and $300,000+ in the consequtive years.
4. Visa sponsorship available
5. DWS location
Are you General Practitioner in the UK or Ireland interested in exploring the options of working in Australia?
We will conduct individual information sessions from November 2019 in the following cities:
The Mental Health Services on the North Coast of NSW is seeking to recruit experienced Registered Mental Health Nures for Acute Adult Inpatient and Community positions
- Highly sought after location
- Perfect balance between work and lifestyle
- Ongoing education and support
- Visa sponsorship available
Our client is an Aboriginal Health Service in Roebourne (near Karratha) on the West Australian Coast
They are seeking to recruit a full time salaried GP
- Base Salary $280,000 + 9.5% superannuation
- 4 weeks paid Leave
- Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.45pm (no after hours or weekends)
- Full furnished house provided
- Car and phone provided
- Visa sponsorship available (if required)
- DWS location
Our client is an Aboriginal Health Service and they are seeking a GP to replace a GP who moved interstate.
You can make a difference to the health of the Aboriginal community in this part of the Pilpara.
You will be living near the beach and the clinic is around 30 minutes from Karratha.
- Monday – Friday 8.30 – 16.30
- No after hours or weekends
- remunearation $280,000 per annum + paid annual leave and superannuation
- Car and accommodation provided
Essential Requirement: FRACGP, FACRRM, and current AHPRA registration
Please contact John on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: [email protected] and we will contact you within 24 hours.