Our client is seeking VR GP’s for their Medical Centres in one of the most beautiful locations on the North Shore of Sydney.
This is a very rare DPA location.
Established patient base, so you will be busy from day one.
• 70% of the billings
• Minimum guarantee for the first 3 months
• Flexible hours to cater for work/lifestyle balance.
• Skin cancer experience would be a plus
• DPA, HWC and Visa sponsorship available
Our client, The Royal Women’s Hospital in Melbourne, is seeking experienced:
Midwives, Registered Nurses for Neonatal, Theatres, Emergency Department and
Associate Unit Managers.
At The Royal Women’s Hospita they are committed to creating healthier futures for women and babies.
They are recognised globally as a leader in women’s and neonatal health. They provide leading care for women and newborns, deliver world-class research and innovation, lead and partner to influence change, and strive be the best place to work, learn and contribute.
The hospital will offer a wide range of staff benefits and will be able to offer international nurses visa sponsorship
Our client the West Australian Country Health Service is seeking to recruit Clinical Nurse Managers for the following location in the Pilbara:
• Newman – CNM- SRN 3
• Port Hedland Health Campus – Clinical Nurse Manager for Maternity and Paediatrics. SRN 3
• Roebourne – CNM- SRN 4
• Port Hedland – Kalarra House (Aged care) – SRN 3
The Pilbara is one of the largest regions in WA, and represents 20 per cent of Western Australia’s land mass.
Approximately 1200 km north of Perth, the region’s history dates back 40,000 years with evidence of the Aboriginal population living off the land,
and the mineral rich region of spectacular scenery is thought to be around 2.8 billion years old.
Often described as the engine room of the nation because of its immense reserves of natural resources,
the Pilbara is also blessed with stunning natural beauty boasting striking landscapes and a rich and diverse cultural heritage.
The Pilbara covers a total area of 507,896 square kilometres extending from the Indian Ocean to the Northern Territory border
(source Pilbara Development Commission).
Live in the Pilbara – check out the short video https://www.pdc.wa.gov.au/our-region/region-pilbara/live-pilbara/accomodation-karratha
The Health Service offers:
- Regional allowances and qualifications allowance for post graduate qualifications
- Salaries between $118,000 and $121,000 Plus 10.5% superannuation and 20 days paid annual leave
- Tax free salary packing available
- Visa sponsorship
- Up to $5000 relocation assistance
In order to be eligible for this position, you are required to hold current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse and have a minimum of 24 months Senior Nursing experience.
Please contact us on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: [email protected] and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Life style opportunity near Margaret River – Western Australia
Our client has a vacancy for an experienced dentist who is seeking a great lifestyle and work balance.
The practice is based in a very beautiful beach location near Margaret River.
What will they offer;
– Monday -Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm work hours
– Ideally 2+ years private practice experience
– Interest in Invisalign orthodontics and reconstructive treatment
– 40% x receipts less laboratory fees / CBCT fees
– Sliding scale commission bonuses if reach monthly fee targets
– Earning potential $200K to $250K plus per annum based on average daily fee production of $2,500 per working day
– Assistance with sponsorship considered as well as some relocation costs for interstate and overseas detists who are eligible for registation with the Dental Board of Australia
The pracitice has also an opening fora dental hygienist, dental therapist or oral health therapist
General Practitioner position in Wollongong – 1.5 hour from Sydney
Do you want some more Sunshine in your life and have a better balance between
work and lifestyle?
Don’t look further, as here is your chance
The practice offers the following:
• Mixed billing
• 70% of the billings – expected income around $300,000 – $350,000 per annum
• Minimum hourly guarantee of $150 for the first 3 months
• Flexible hours to cater for work/lifestyle balance.
• Assistance with initial accommodation
• DPA available and PEP approved
• Visa sponsorship offered to successful candidates
Our client is seeking a Senior Clinician Social Worker (Grade 3).
The position is based at Sunshine Adult Acute Psychiatric Unit Sunshine Hospital (SAAPU) in the Western suburbs of Melbourne.
The Social Worker Grade 3 role is a member of the multidisciplinary team and SAAPU executive
that provides leadership and consumer recovery focused care, based on evidence base practice
as well as commitment to the delivery of social work services that are responsive to the needs of
consumers and carers.
Formal Qualification(s) & Required Registration(s):
- An Approved degree in Social Work and eligibility for membership of the Australian Association of Social Workers
- Several years of relevant experience
Your New Home in Melbourne
If you are considering relocation to Australia, we may have the opportunity for you!
Your new role is based in Melbourne, an international sports, arts, and food destination – and the World’s Most Liveable City 7 years in a row. NorthWestern Mental Health (NMWH) is a large public mental health service that looks after some of Melbourne’s fastest-growing and culturally-diverse suburbs. Progress your career with us and start your new chapter!
- You will receive a relocation allowance and tailored transition support (including support with visas, accommodation searching, and more).
- Salary between $95,737.20 – $109,376.80 AUD + 10.5% superannuation.
About Inner West Area Mental Health Service (IWAMHS)
Conveniently located in Parkville (3km from Melbourne CBD), within The Royal Melbourne Hospital (RMH), IWAMHS offers a vibrant, dynamic and supportive work environment. Our psychiatric inpatient unit is a dynamic workplace. We are a passionate group of people who, through evidenced-based services, achieve the highest standards of care and recovery with our consumers.
Throughout your time at IWAMHS, you’ll be thoroughly supported – encouraged, even – to further your leadership skills and become an established part of the leadership team at NWMH.
Position # 5501
Our client has a well-established and busy private billing practice on the Mornington Peninsula
The practice is located in very attractive area, near the National Park and beaches.
Currently there are 14 GP’s and 2 GP Registrars and they are seeking to recruit 1 GPs to keep up with the hight demand of patients.
The options are for Full –Time or Part-Time and the new GPs will be busy from the first week.
The practice offers:
1. Flexible working hours & days
2. 65% of the billings with a minimum guarantee of $150 per hour for the first 13 weeks
3. After hours or weekends optional
4. DPA and Visa sponsorship available
5. RACGP PEP approved practice
Our client is seeking a Clinical Psychologist/ Clinical Psycholgy Registrar for their Mid-West Area Mental Health Service in Melbourne
THE COMMUNITY CARE UNIT is a 20 bed facility providing medium- to long-term residential
rehabilitation 24 hours a day, by supporting the recovery of people seriously affected by mental illness through supporting personal growth, resilience and healing to then develop or relearn skills in self-care, communication and social skills. All recovery planning is done collaboratively with the Multidisciplinary Team, consumers, carers and community agencies with the aim of all parties striving for better consumer outcomes in a least restrictive manner in accordance with Mental Health Act 2014, ultimately fostering the consumer’s integration into the broader community.
General Practitioner position in Brisbane – Mount Cotton – DPA available,
If you are looking to live and work in Brisbane in a suburb that will offer you a great lifestyle?
Mount Cotton is a semi-rural suburb in Brisbane known for its natural bushland, country lifestyle and only 10 minutes from Moreton Bay
The practice has been a well-established surgery located in the heart of Mount Cotton and they are seeking a GP to meet thehigh patient demand in this growing area.
The practice will offer:
1. 70% of the billings with a minimum guarantee of $165 per hour for the first 3 months
2. Relocation incentive will be offered to the successful doctor
3. Bulk billing practice
4. Flexible days and hours
5. DPA avialable