Our client has a large and well established clinic in South Perth.
They have 5 GPs and for their extended hours they are seeking a GP who can work:
3 evenings and 1 weekend per week.
Our client has a bulk billing general practice on the Central Coast of NSW, ideally located just two hours north of Sydney.
The practice will offer:
It’s a perfect location, near the lakes and prestine beaches. Sunshine all year around. It’s a great location for families with children.
Position # 1897SW
Our client has a well-established and busy practice in South East Sydney in a rare DWS location.
The practice is located in very attractive areas and in the middle of a beautiful leafy suburb of Kirrawee in the Sutherland Shire
Currently there are 4 GP’s and they are seeking to recruit 2 GPs to keep up with the hight demand of patients.
The options are for Full –Time or Part-Time and the new GPs will be busy from the first week.
The practice offers:
1. Flexible working hours & days
2. 70% of the billings with a minimum of $120 per hour
3. After hours or weekends optional
4. DWS and visa sponsorship available
Our client is seeking a VR GP for their Medical Centre located in the busy shopping precinct in Penrith.
The practice offers the following:
• 70% of the billings with a guaranteed hourly rate of $120 for the first 6 months
• Open Monday – Friday – 8.00am – 9.00pm
• Weekends 8.30am – 5.00pm
• Flexible hours to cater for work/lifestyle balance.
Great option for Doctors who are available for a few days per week, or seeking to work a few hours per day
This is an unique chance to work and live in one of the most liveable city in the World.
We have a client Melbourne who owns a large clinic with 8 GPs and they can’t keep up with the growth of the patient base.
The practice will offer:
Our client is a 200 bed Public Hospital in the rapidly growing Western Suburbs of Melbourne.
The Maternity Serivces are in a new modern Building. Midwives are required to work across the Birth Suite and Post Natal.
Our client provides family centered care and a holistic approach.
The hospital services also include surgical, medical, maternity, special care nursery, renal dialysis, emergency, mental health, aged, palliative and community care. The hospital is currently undergoing expansion.
Essential requirements are:
• Current registration with AHPRA
• A minimum of 4 years clinical experience in a similar health system (UK, Ireland, New Zealand or Australia)
• Ideally the successful candidate would be interested in taking on a Nurse Unit Manager Position
The hospital will offer a wide range of staff benefits such as salary packaging, and they are willing to discuss Part-time work hours.
Please contact Elisha or John on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: [email protected] and we will contact you within 24 hours
Austalian and New Zealand Nurses! This is the chance to work in the United Kingdom.
Positions available in all nursing specialities for a big acute hospital in the north of England.
Registered Mental Health Nurses and Registed General Nurses are strongly encouraged to apply.
Salary and Benefits:
• Salary £21,909 to £28,000
• Permanent full-time contracts with NHS Trust
• Paid annual leave of 27 days + 8 UK public holidays
• Additional pay for working shifts and overtime
• Visa sponsorship
• OSCE exam training provided
• Flights paid and booked prior to departure – Conditions apply.
• Accommodation costs payment
• Visa & health surcharge fee payment
• NMC (CBT) registration fees payment
• IELTS training & exam fee payment
• OSCE costs payment
• Must be a Registered Nurse
• With at least 1 year experience in the past 3 years
• IELTS Certificate with a min. score of 7.0 or proof that IELTS Coaching is being received
Please contact Elisha or John on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: [email protected] and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Dependent on your clinical experience we have positions in London, Kent, Bristol/Bath, Birmingham and Manchester. Check out our vacancies on our website http://www.healthstaffrecruitment.co.uk
Our client is a privately owned practice situated on the beautiful Northern Beaches.
Currently the practice has to turn patients away and are urgently seeking General Practitioners who are looking for part-time, full-time or locum work
Choose your days and hours
The practice is newly refurbished and is a pleasant environment in which to work along with ample available parking. They offer doctors the chance to operate in a lucrative yet stress free environment. You will have no administration as the practice manages everything on your behalf including the support staff, billings and receipts. You are free to practice medicine without interference of a requirement for patient numbers per hour.
The facility manages an appointment system alongside Bulk Billing. They are fully computerised and accredited. They have all the supporting allied workers on site including pathology, physiotherapy, X-ray, pharmacy and a privately run dental service, audiology, optometry and a fully equipped treatment room with excellent nursing staff.
◾They offer $130 per hour or 70% of the billings whichever is higher
◾Overseas trained GPs can work for 6 months and are exempted from 19AB for all after hours and weekend shifts
◾Opening hours Monday – Friday 7.00am until 9.00pm and Saturday and Sunday all day
◾Post graduate qualifications such as FRACGP, FACRRM, FRNZCGP, MRCGP, JCPTPG & PMETB, MICGP, and CCFP
◾Specialist or General registration with AHPRA
Apply today, Please contact John on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: [email protected] and we will contact you within 24 hours
Are you looking for a better work and lifestyle balance? This is the opportunity to join a privately owned in Brisbane
They are seeking a GPs to join their Redland Bay or Redbank Plains surgery.
Interest in Skin Cancer would be an advantage
The practice offers:
1. Working hours Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm and 1 in 3 Saturday mornings if possible
2. 70% of the billings with a minimum of $120 per hour for the first 3 months
3. Bulk billing practice