Our client is seeking a VR GP for their Medical Centre located in the busy shopping precinct in Penrith.
The practice offers the following:
• 70% of the billings with a guaranteed hourly rate of $120 for the first 6 months
• Open Monday – Friday – 8.00am – 9.00pm
• Weekends 8.30am – 5.00pm
• Flexible hours to cater for work/lifestyle balance.
Great option for Doctors who are available for a few days per week, or seeking to work a few hours per day
Melbourne is one of the most livable cities in th world
The practice will offer:
- 70% of the billings with a minimum guarantee of $140 per hour for the first 3 months
- Bulk billinng ad some private billing
- Full time Nursing support
This is an unique chance to work and live in one of the most liveable city in the World.
We have a client Melbourne who owns a large clinic with 8 GPs and they can’t keep up with the growth of the patient base.
The practice will offer:
- 65% of the billings
- Minimum guarantee of $120 per hour for the first 3 months
- Bulk billing
Our client is a 200 bed Public Hospital in the rapidly growing Western Suburbs of Melbourne.
The Maternity Serivces are in a new modern Building. Midwives are required to work across the Birth Suite and Post Natal.
Our client provides family centered care and a holistic approach.
The hospital services also include surgical, medical, maternity, special care nursery, renal dialysis, emergency, mental health, aged, palliative and community care. The hospital is currently undergoing expansion.
Essential requirements are:
• Current registration with AHPRA
• A minimum of 4 years clinical experience in a similar health system (UK, Ireland, New Zealand or Australia)
• Ideally the successful candidate would be interested in taking on a Nurse Unit Manager Position
The hospital will offer a wide range of staff benefits such as salary packaging, and they are willing to discuss Part-time work hours.
Please contact Elisha or John on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: [email protected] and we will contact you within 24 hours
Austalian and New Zealand Nurses! This is the chance to work in the United Kingdom.
Positions available in all nursing specialities for a big acute hospital in the north of England.
Registered Mental Health Nurses and Registed General Nurses are strongly encouraged to apply.
Salary and Benefits:
• Salary £21,909 to £28,000
• Permanent full-time contracts with NHS Trust
• Paid annual leave of 27 days + 8 UK public holidays
• Additional pay for working shifts and overtime
• Visa sponsorship
• OSCE exam training provided
• Flights paid and booked prior to departure – Conditions apply.
• Accommodation costs payment
• Visa & health surcharge fee payment
• NMC (CBT) registration fees payment
• IELTS training & exam fee payment
• OSCE costs payment
• Must be a Registered Nurse
• With at least 1 year experience in the past 3 years
• IELTS Certificate with a min. score of 7.0 or proof that IELTS Coaching is being received
Please contact Elisha or John on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: [email protected] and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Dependent on your clinical experience we have positions in London, Kent, Bristol/Bath, Birmingham and Manchester. Check out our vacancies on our website http://www.healthstaffrecruitment.co.uk
Our client is a privately owned practice situated on the beautiful Northern Beaches.
Currently the practice has to turn patients away and are urgently seeking General Practitioners who are looking for part-time, full-time or locum work
Choose your days and hours
The practice is newly refurbished and is a pleasant environment in which to work along with ample available parking. They offer doctors the chance to operate in a lucrative yet stress free environment. You will have no administration as the practice manages everything on your behalf including the support staff, billings and receipts. You are free to practice medicine without interference of a requirement for patient numbers per hour.
The facility manages an appointment system alongside Bulk Billing. They are fully computerised and accredited. They have all the supporting allied workers on site including pathology, physiotherapy, X-ray, pharmacy and a privately run dental service, audiology, optometry and a fully equipped treatment room with excellent nursing staff.
◾They offer $130 per hour or 70% of the billings whichever is higher
◾Overseas trained GPs can work for 6 months and are exempted from 19AB for all after hours and weekend shifts
◾Opening hours Monday – Friday 7.00am until 9.00pm and Saturday and Sunday all day
◾Post graduate qualifications such as FRACGP, FACRRM, FRNZCGP, MRCGP, JCPTPG & PMETB, MICGP, and CCFP
◾Specialist or General registration with AHPRA
Apply today, Please contact John on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: [email protected] and we will contact you within 24 hours
Are you looking for a better work and lifestyle balance? This is the opportunity to join a privately owned in Brisbane
They are seeking a GPs to join their Redland Bay or Redbank Plains surgery.
Interest in Skin Cancer would be an advantage
The practice offers:
1. Working hours Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm and 1 in 3 Saturday mornings if possible
2. 70% of the billings with a minimum of $120 per hour for the first 3 months
3. Bulk billing practice
Travel Europe – Nursing position available in Manchester, UK
• All Clinical Areas
HealthStaff Recruitment and our UK partner Jane Lewis International are recruiting Registered Nurses for a large teaching hospital in Manchester
• Assistance with NMC registration process
• Part 2 test of competence (OSCE) $2000 paid by hospital
• Option to get a loan from the hospital for your flight to the UK
• 1 month free accommodation
• 2 year full time contract
• Induction and training
The hospital aims to be the safest organisation in the NHS through providing safe, clean and personal care to every patient, every time. They are an integrated provider of hospital, community and primary care services, including the University Teaching Trust. The team of 7,000 staff provide local services to Greater Manchester and beyond.
They are an Outstanding Trust – the first Trust in the North of England to achieve the highest rating given by the Care Quality Commission.
They are extremely proud to have some of the highest patient and staff satisfaction rates across Acute Trusts nationally.
For more information about Working in the UK click here:
and click here for more information about the NMC registration process for Australian and NZ trained nurses
If you would like to be part of this exciting opportunity please contact Elisha on one of our free call numbers for more information or email your CV to: [email protected] and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Our client is seeking VR GP’s for their Medical Centres in one of the most beautiful locations on the Gold Coast.
Established patient base, so you will be busy from day one.
• 65% of the billings
• Minimum guarantee for the first 3 months
• Flexible hours to cater for work/lifestyle balance.
• Skin cancer experience would be a plus
• Assistance with initial accommodation
Our client is an Aboriginal health care service designed to ensure their client’s journey through the health system meets their medical, health, social and cultural needs.
The Health Service originated from the efforts of Aboriginal people to establish a health service that addressed the unmet needs of Aboriginal people in the Port Hedland, South Hedland areas and surrounding communities.
The Health Service has over 13,000 Aboriginal people registered to receive its services. 5,165 of whom are actively engaged and regularly receiving primary care, wellbeing and prevention services and programs.
It has 15 experienced health professionals who work together to improve health outcomes in the region. They are supported by 17 community engagement and administrative staff.
Port Hedland is the second largest town in the Pilbara region of Western Australia, with a population of approximately 14,000, including the satellite town of South Hedland
Experience in indigenous health is desirable.
On offer is a rewarding remuneration package including:
• $300,000+ paid annual leave and superannuation
• modern housing
• a vehicle.
• Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm
• No after hours or weekend
• visa sponsorship available
• DWS location
In order to be eligible for this position, overseas trained doctors are required to hold post graduate qualifications in General Practice i.e. MRCGP, MICGP, FRACGP, FRNZCGP or CCFP.
General Practitioners who have one of these post graduate qualifications are eligible to apply for mutual recognition with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
Please contact John on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: [email protected] and we will contact you within 24 hours.