HealthStaff Recruitment has many employment opportunities for Medical imaging professionals, including Sonographer jobs and radiographer jobs. HealthStaff Recruitment helps place medical imaging professionals in a number of roles including:
- Permanent and contract medical imaging opportunities throughout Australia
- Private practice and public hospital settings
- Metropolitan and rural adventure locations
HealthStaff Recruitment as an Australian owned organisation specialising in healthcare recruitment throughout the country, has relationships with various healthcare organisations including independently owned clinics, large corporate entities and public hospitals. HealthStaff Recruitment is also on the NSW Ministry of Health panel of recruitment for both healthcare professionals, and allied health professionals.
Please contact HealthStaff Recruitment to get an update on the vacancies for radiographers with skills in:
- Bone Mineral Densitometry
The Medical Radiation Practice Board of Australia
To work in Australia as a Medical Imaging professional, it is essential that you are registered with the Medical radiation practice board of Australia (MRPBA). To practice as a Medical Radiation practitioner in Australia, you must be registered in certain divisions. These divisions include the following:
- Diagnostic radiography
- Radiation therapy
- Nuclear medicine technology
There are certain registration standards, and requirements that must be met before an applicant, can be officially registered to work in Australia as a Medical radiation practitioner. To find out about all of the registration requirements and standards please refer to the Medical Radiation Practice Board of Australia Website.
Australian Institute of Radiography (AIR) Accreditation
If you are a radiographer looking to be an accredited radiographer then the Australian Institute of Radiography (AIR). Accreditation is issued to the following people:
- A graduate of an accredited university programme that meet the valid statement of Accreditation.
- Healthcare professionals qualified outside of Australia but have been assessed by AIR for accreditation.
- Graduate who have completed either the National Professional Development Programme or the Professional Development Year.
AIR requires certain requirements to be met, before accreditation is granted to Medical Imaging Professionals in Australia. To find out about all of these requirements, as well as more information on the accreditation process, please refer to the Australian Institute of Radiography website.