About the Royal Children’s Hospital in Brisbane
Why should you work at the Royal Children’s Hospital?
The Royal Children’s Hospital is a very rewarding place to work. RCH is located in Brisbane, which is known for its welcoming and relaxed atmosphere. The people of Brisbane enjoy a fantastic subtropical climate with average daily temperatures between 15 and 25 Degrees Celsius. The weather in Brisbane is mainly beautiful and sunny, with 230 clear days per year! Top that off with an average of 8 hours of sunshine a day, and you’re looking at a perfect lifestyle choice! The perfect place to live and work! As a valued employee of the Royal Children’s Hospital, you also have access to a fantastic range of extras, which go above and beyond just a normal wage and a great location. Here a just a few of the great benefits the Royal Children’s Hospital can offer:
- Attractive salary packaging
- Innovative leave provisions
- Onsite swimming pool
- Association with major universities
- Access to significant professional development allowances and leave
- Access to child care facilities
- Significant employer contribution to superannuation
- Attractive relocation packages available
- Close to cafes and entertainment
- Shuttle services from the campus to Brisbane central
- And….. A really fun place to work!
If the Royal Children’s Hospital sounds like an opportunity you can’t miss out on, then please send us your CV or feel free to check for job vacancies at the Royal Children’s Hospital. Learn more about the Royal Children’s Hospital by visiting their website.