The Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust stands for World-class Innovation in a Global City.
The Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust offers unrivalled opportunities to improve your nursing career and lifestyle. The Imperial College has come to establish one of the first academic health science centres (AHSCs) in the United Kingdom. The AHSC is a substantial advancement in the medical field, and has innovated patient care and medical research.
There are 5 hospitals a part of the Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust. They include the following:
- Charing Cross Hospital
- Queen Charlotte & Chelsea Hospital
- Western Eye Hospital
- Hammersmith Hospital
- St Mary’s Hospital
The trust boasts substantial innovative facilities including:
- The largest clinical research imaging centre in Europe
- The United Kingdom’s first robotic surgical centre
- The Institute of rheumatology
Here are a few facts about the Imperial College Healthcare NHS trust:
• Working in such a research driven environment, you’ll be able to enhance your own skills.
• The trust offers great training and development opportunities with education courses, teamwork and staff awards.
• In a recent survey of NHS staff in England, the Trust scored in the top 20 percent of acute trusts for staff motivation, opportunities to develop potential at work and working in a well-structured team.
• The Trust has a long record of recruitment from abroad. Over the past 12 years they have recruited for most specialties in 15 countries.
If this sounds like an opportunity you can’t miss out on, then view the current vacancies at The Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust and other medical jobs in UK.
Here’s a quick look at Hammersmith, where one of the hospitals from the Imperial College is located: