The Registered Nurse, Emergency Department, is a pivotal role in the provision of safe, accurate and timely care of patients presenting to the Emergency department.
Clinically based, the registered nurse is responsible for anticipating and responding to the needs of patients and provides quality care consistent with hospital policy and procedure. Medical Specialist, Pharmacist, Nurse Unit Manager, will form part of the daily communications of the emergency department service. Advanced clinical and triage skills are essential to fulfil this demanding role.
This is a Permanent Full-Time position, working 38 hours per week, and classified as Registered Nurse.
Attractive Salary Packaging Benefits for Remote Housing when you purchase or rent in local area.
Our client has opened a brand new medical centre near Joondalup.
The suburb is one of the fastest growing areas in Perth and a great location for families with children.
In total over 12,000 residents will call the suburb home by the project’s completion in 2020. The new community contains a diverse range of housing types to suit residents in differing life stages and backgrounds.
Many major facilities are planned for the area over the coming years including:
- Large Shopping Centre
- An Education Precinct including high school and primary school
- A 42 hectare bush forever zone with native retained bushland
- Over 30 hectares of parkland including a signature linear park containing water feature and children’s play facilities
Checkout our more informstion about working and living in Perth
The practice will offer:
- 65% of the billings
- $4000 guaranteed weekly income for the first 6 months (or 65% whichever higher)
- Be part of a privately owned company with 8 medical centres in Perth with a large support network
- Relocation incentives are negotiable
- DWS location
- Visa sponsorship available
Looking for a balance between work and lifestyle?
This might be the perfect location and position for you.
Our client is seeking a VR GP for their Medical Centre in one of the most beautiful locations near the Gold Coast. The practice has two GP’s and they are turning patients away.
The practice offers the following:
• 70% of the billings
• Minimum $1000 per day guarantee for the first 3 months
• Flexible hours to cater for work/lifestyle balance.
• Skin cancer experience would be a plus
• Assistance with initial accommodation
The practice is positioned on the northern Gold Coast and only minutes away to the M1, providing access to both Brisbane and Gold Coast Airports. Surfers Paradise is just 20 minutes away with its world famous beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment offerings. The area has a marina, shops, restaurants, theme parks, schools and three internationally acclaimed golf courses within close proximity.
For more information about Queeensland and the Gold Coast check the following website;
Essential Requirement: FRACGP, FRNZCGP, MICGP, MRCGP or CCFP
Please contact Deanne or John on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: [email protected] and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Just 25 minutes from the City, close to the beautiful southern beaches of Perth, our client will open a Medical Centre in new large shopping centre. The area is one of the fastest growing areas in Western Australia.
The practice offers:
• 65% of billings
• $120/hour for the first 3months or 65% whichever is higher
• 3 months contribution towards accommodation and car
• flexible hours of work as desired
• Work permit sponsorship available
• DWS available
General Practitioner position in Southern suburb of Perth
• Mixed billing practice
• 65% of billings
• Perfect balance between work and lifestyle
• DWS available for IMG’s
• Visa sponsorship available