Are you a physiotherapist or occupational therapist looking for a job in the UK? This is your chance to work in beautiful Kent! Our client the Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells Hospitals are developing new centres providing seven day physiotherapy services … Read more…
Are you a psychiatrist looking for a job in the UK? Then, this is your chance to work in one of the most beautiful areas of the UK between Bath and Bristol. Our client, the Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health … Read more…
Currently, we have 3 very rare openings in a much sought after area in SE Sydney.
- DWS available
- 65% – 70% of billings
- Mixed and Bulk billings
- Some offer genrous relocation incentives
Our client has openend a brand new purposely built Medical Practice on the outskirts of Townsville
- DWS practice
- Private Billing
- High earning potential with mimimum guaranteed hourly rate
- Flexible days and hours
- New, modern facilities with excellent allied health services on site
• Great beachside location
• Direct flights to Perth
This is a leadership role within an Aboriginal Health Service. The Service objective is to provide holistic, primary health care services to the Aboriginal people of the Pilbara region
1. Salaried position with base salary of $300,000 per annum
2. Superannuation and 4 weeks paid leave
3. Car and Accommodation provided
4. Great beach location on the Indian ocean
5. DWS available
6. 457 visa sponsorship available for successful overseas GP’s
Our client has a large practice 25 minute drive north west of Adelaide CBD
• 75%-80% of billings
• Non DWS
• Flexible working hours
• Work 1/4 weekends
This busy practice is located 25 minutes’ drive north west of Adelaide CBD. There are currently 8 Full time GP’s and 3 part time GP’s working and 9 consulting rooms at this practice. Fully accredited by AGPAL. The practice has a pathology, pharmacy, podiatry and allied health all under one roof.
Consultants – General Medicine
Auckland City Hospital
Full and part time positions within a redesigned & expanded service
• Combine Auckland lifestyle with outstanding professional growth
• Leading teaching hospital within supportive, stimulating atmosphere
• Balance of vibrant urban and active outdoors environments – the choice is yours!
Looking to advance your career in a management role? Do you have a solid background in Perioperative Services?
Our client is one of Australasia’s most modern, clinically advanced hopitals and is located in the heart of South Sydney. An opening exists for a professional, highly motivated and dedicated nursing leader to join the Perioperative team as Nurse Unit Manager of Anaesthetics and Recovery.
Our client is seeking an Operations Manager for their Centre for Applied Medical Research, Centre for Immunology, St Vincent’s Hospital in Sydney
The successful candidate has extensive knowledge of current clinical research and practice and its delivery in a tertiary setting.
as well broad clinical research management experience within a complex health care environment.
Annual salary band of $112,589 to $134,706.
We are seeking a VR GP position for a large and busy practice in western suburb of Melbourne
• Rare opportunity to work 25 minutes from the City
• DWS available for the right candidate
• Mixed billing practice