Our client has full time positions for experienced Registered Nurses, Midwives and Mental Health Nurses in Sydney
The hospitals will offer 482 visa sponsorship as well 186 Permanent Residency visa sponsorship.
Vacancies are at Prince of Wales Hospital, St George Hospital and Sutherland Hospital and they have the following requirements:
- Theatres (anaesthetics, recovery, scrub scout),
- Midwifery (birthing and postnatal)
- Mental Health (acute adult inpatient)
- General med/surg
Face to Face interviews in November/December in London, Manchester, Edinburgh and Dublin
Essential requirements are:
• Current registration with AHPRA or have applied for registration with AHPRA
• Commencement within 6 months after acceptance of the offer of employment
• Minimum of 2 years post graduate experience
The hospitals are offering a range of benefits to all successful applicants:
– Generous Relocation Allowance
– TSS/482 work visa sponsorship or 186 PR visa sponsorship
– Shift premiums (i.epenalty rates in place and higher rates than the private sector and other states)
– Superannuation contribution 9.5%
– Postgraduate scholarships
– Car lease/purchase Scheme (available through Smart Salary packaging)
– Educational support at the clinical unit level
– Patient / Nurse ratios 1 – 5
Salary between £40,000 and £50,000+ based on full time employment (AU$75,000 and AU$90,000)
The salary packaging offer has many benefits to staff – in addition to car leasing it provides opportunity for Meal and Entertainment reimbursement ($2,500 annually), salary reimbursement for mortgage and rent payments (up to $9,000 annually), and an employee discount program across many businesses and services.
Please contact John or Rupali on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: [email protected] and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Face to Face interviews in November/December in London, Manchester, Edinburgh and Dublin.
Book your interview today and meet with hospital representatives in person. Successful applicants will be offered a position during the interview
Free call from Australia 1800 33 05 33│UK 0800 047 0924│ Ireland 1800 422 011 │ NZ 0800 223 381 │Canada 1866 286 7349
Why HealthStaff Recruitment – because we will look after you
We arrived in Sydney and thank you for organising our temporary accommodation.
I started last week at the hospital. The team was very welcoming.
Thank you for everything you have done for us. You made the entire process very easy for me.
HealthStaff Recruitment is Australia’s most successful healthcare recruitment company. Providing recruitment services since 1998, the company has developed extensive expertise and experience in both national and international recruitment of Registered Nurses, Hospital Doctors and General Practitioners and other healthcare professionals.
Our service is Free for all candidates.
HealthStaff Recruitment manages the entire process of your registration and visa applications
Do you wish to apply for this job? Click below and apply now!