Our client The Sydney Children’s Hospital Network is opening two new buidings in Randwick (Bondi) and Westmead (Parramatta) and is seeking to recruit experienced Paediatric Nurses in the following specialties:
• Emergency Department
• Haematology / Oncology – Randwick will have the largest children’s oncology service in Australia when the new hospital building opens. The Minderoo Children’s Comprehensive Cancer Centre will be very attractive for paediatric cancer nurses.
• Surgical Wards – orthopaedic, cardiac, renal, neuro, general surgery, surgical short stay
• Medical Wards – respiratory, isolation etc
• Operating Theatres (Westmead only)
Essential requirements are:
• Current registration with AHPRA or have applied for registration with AHPRA
• Minimum of 2 years post graduate experience
The hospitals are offering a range of benefits to all successful applicants:
- Relocation Allowance
- TSS/482 work visa sponsorship or 186 PR visa sponsorship
- Shift premiums
- 6 weeks paid annual leave and annual leave loading
- Paid long service leave
- Superannuation contribution 10.5% (pension)
- Postgraduate scholarships
- $9000 tax free salary component to allocate towards rent or mortgage
- Educational support at the clinical unit level
- Patient / Nurse ratios 1 – 5
Salary between £40,000 and £50,000+ based on full time employment (AU$75,000 and AU$90,000)
Please contact John or Rupali on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: [email protected] and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Free call from │UK 0800 047 0924│ Ireland 1800 422 011 │ NZ 0800 223 381 │Canada 1866 286 7349
Why HealthStaff Recruitment – because we will look after you
We arrived in Sydney and thank you for organising our temporary accommodation.
I started last week at the hospital. The team was very welcoming.
Thank you for everything you have done for us. You made the entire process very easy for me.
HealthStaff Recruitment is Australia’s most successful healthcare recruitment company.
Providing recruitment services since 1998, the company has developed extensive expertise and experience in both national and international recruitment of Registered Nurses, Hospital Doctors and General Practitioners and other healthcare professionals.
Our service is Free for all candidates.
HealthStaff Recruitment manages the entire process of your registration and visa applications
Do you wish to apply for this job? Click below and apply now!