Our client is South Eastern Sydney Mental Health Services and their services are located at:
• Prince of Wales Hospital,
• St George Hospital and
• Sutherland Hospital.
They are seeking Mental Health Nurses for the following clinical settings:
• Employment in acute inpatient setting including acute/observation unit,
• Mental Health Intensive Care Unit (MHICU),
• Psychiatric Emergency Care Centre (PECC),
• inpatient Older Persons Mental Health (OPMH),
• Inpatient Mental Health rehabilitation and
• Community Mental Health.
There is opportunity to work in a choice of settings and rotate through other units.
Meet the representatives of the hospitals for face to face interviews in:
London, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and Dublin from 9 October until 20 October 2023 and book your spot today
South Eastern Sydney Mental Health Services are offering a range of benefits to all successful applicants:
1. TSS/482 and 186 PR visa sponsorship available
2. $10,000 relocation allowance
3. Shift premiums (i.e. penalty rates in place and higher rates than the private sector and other states)
4. 6 weeks paid annual leave plus leave loading
5. Superannuation contribution 11% (compulsory through payroll)
6. Education grants (College of Nursing courses – open for all staff on application and also are free sponsored enrolment through the University of Wollongong in the Masters of Clinical Leadership and Masters of Executive Leadership Programs)
7. Postgraduate scholarships for the Applied Mental Health Studies (AMHS) course: http://www.health.nsw.gov.au/nursing/scholarship/Pages/pg-scho-amhs-course.aspx
8. Car lease/purchase Scheme (available through Smart Salary packaging)
9. Educational support at the clinical unit level
Annual salary between £40,000 and £50,000+ based on full time employment
The salary packaging offer has many benefits to staff – in addition to car leasing it provides opportunity for Meal and Entertainment reimbursement ($2,500 annually), salary reimbursement for mortgage and rent payments (up to $9,000 annually), and an employee discount program across many businesses and services.
There is also the Fitness Passport offer to staff which for $27/fortnight gives an employee full access to over 100 Sydney gyms.
Essential requirements are:
• Current registration as a Mental Health Nurse or Registered Nurse with AHPRA or an eligibility letter for full registration with AHPRA
• Commencement within 6 months after acceptance of the offer of employment
• Minimum of 2 years acute mental health experience
Please contact Tanya or Rupali on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: [email protected] and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Why HealthStaff Recruitment – because we will look after you
HealthStaff Recruitment is Australia’s most successful healthcare recruitment company. Providing recruitment services since 1998, the company has developed extensive expertise and experience in both national and international recruitment of Registered Nurses, Hospital Doctors and General Practitioners and other healthcare professionals.
Our service is Free for all candidates and HealthStaff Recruitment manages the entire process of your registration and visa applications.
Free call from UK 0800 028 8376 or 0800 047 0924 │ Ireland 1800 422 011 │Australia 1800 330 533 │Canada 1866 286 7349 │ NZ 0800 223 381
Do you wish to apply for this job? Click below and apply now!