HealthStaff Recruitment has partnered with Regis Aged Care to recruit Registered B=Nurses for their Aged Care facilities throughout Australia
- 482 visa and subsequent 186 PR visa after one year employment
- Relocation assistance based on individual circumstances
- Salary between £40,000 and £50,000+ based on full time employment
Essential requirements are:
• Current registration with AHPRA or have applied for registration with AHPRA
• Commencement within 6 months after acceptance of the offer of employment
• Minimum of 2 years post graduate experience
GIVING YOU THE OPPORTUNITIES TO DO THE WORK YOU LOVE
It takes a special kind of person to work in aged care and in-home care and a special kind of organisation to grow and create opportunities together. This is why Regis had made a significant investment in its professional development programs to enable their employees to make a career out of doing what they love. And so, their residents have a consistent, experienced presence in their lives.
Regis continued growth means they are uniquely placed to offer exceptional career opportunities and pathways to Regis team members – and where possible, are committed to promoting from within to ensure they retain and build on the passion, knowledge, and strengths of their people.
Whether you’re looking to fast-track your career or want to improve your skills in a specific area, courses are available on-site in central locations, or through their online learning portal.
- Carers Connect – a unique selection process with real life scenarios and hands on support to ensure our prospective carers are indeed inducted and trained in the Regis Way.
- OWL Buddy Training – where talented carers are trained to mentor and guide new recruits into the workplace and support them in their role.
- ELearning – a comprehensive online learning system which allows you to keep up to date with the latest industry benchmarks and best practice.
- Face-to-Face Programs – designed by Regis to enable clinical staff to excel in each of the key areas of Documentation, Clinical Skills and Leadership, these programs guarantee practical improvement skills, knowledge and leadership behaviours.
- Face-to-Face Programs – designed by Regis to prepare clinicians looking for career growth. We have a specially designed program to develop the clinical and business skills of high performers.
- Individual Development – we provide a number of training options for all staff depending on their current skills and career path (how far do you wish to go!)
Study Days – to further support employee growth and ability, we offer a series of annual study days and provide access to workshops facilitated by internal and external subject matter experts.
Please contact Tanya or Rupali on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: [email protected] and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Free call from UK 0800 028 8376 or 0800 047 0924 │ Ireland 1800 422 011 │Australia 1800 330 533 │Canada 1866 286 7349 │ NZ 0800 223 381
Why HealthStaff Recruitment – because we will look after you
We arrived in Sydney and thank you for organising our temporary accommodation.
I started last week at the hospital. The team was very welcoming.
Thank you for everything you have done for us. You made the entire process very easy for me.
HealthStaff Recruitment is Australia’s most successful healthcare recruitment company. Providing recruitment services since 1998, the company has developed extensive expertise and experience in both national and international recruitment of Registered Nurses, Hospital Doctors and General Practitioners and other healthcare professionals.
Our service is Free for all candidates.
HealthStaff Recruitment manages the entire process of your registration and visa applications.
Do you wish to apply for this job? Click below and apply now!