Are you looking for a perfect balance between work and lifestyle?
The North Coast of NSW offers living this dream.
Our client, Lismore Mental Health Services has a wide range of options for Mental Health Nurses.
Lismore, perfect climate, close to the beautiful beaches at Byron Bay , Ballina and only two hours from Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast
At Lismore Base Hospital, they have three acute inpatient mental health units providing intensive psychiatric care for people who are experiencing mental illness and mental disorder. Lismore Community Mental Health is also located on the hospital campus and provides community-based mental health interventions and support.
186 PR visa sponsorship and generous relocation assistance available.
The Mental Health Service will offer the following benefits:
- TSS/482 and 186 PR visa sponsorship available
- One way air fare for main applicant
- 3 months accommodation and rental accommodation arranged on arrival
- Shift premiums (i.e. penalty rates in place and higher rates than the private sector and other states)
- 6 weeks paid annual leave plus leave loading
- Superannuation contribution 11% (compulsory through payroll)
- Education grants (College of Nursing courses – open for all staff on application and also are free sponsored enrolment through the University of Wollongong in the Masters of Clinical Leadership and Masters of Executive Leadership Programs)
- Postgraduate scholarships for the Applied Mental Health Studies (AMHS) course: http://www.health.nsw.gov.au/nursing/scholarship/Pages/pg-scho-amhs-course.aspx
- Car lease/purchase Scheme (available through Smart Salary packaging)
- Educational support at the clinical unit level
Annual salary between £40,000 and £50,000+ based on full time employment
The salary packaging offer has many benefits to staff – in addition to car leasing it provides opportunity for Meal and Entertainment reimbursement ($2,500 annually), salary reimbursement for mortgage and rent payments (up to $9,000 annually), and an employee discount program across many businesses and services.
Essential requirements are:
• Current registration as a Mental Health Nurse or Registered Nurse with AHPRA or an eligibility letter for full registration with AHPRA
• Commencement within 6 months after acceptance of the offer of employment
• Minimum of 3 years acute mental health experience
The options at Lismore Mental Health Services:a
- Tallowwood – Lismore Adult Mental Health Inpatient Unit: a 24-bed acute inpatient unit accommodating both voluntary and involuntary patients.
- Kamala -Lismore Child and Adolescent Mental Health Unit: an eight-bed inpatient unit providing services for young people aged 12 to 17 years.
- Lilli Pili -Lismore Older Persons Mental Health Unit: a 12-bed inpatient unit specifically for people aged 65 years and older, and for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 50 years and older.
- Lismore Community Mental Health Services- Community Mental Health Services (CMHS) are provided to people living in the community who may have been discharged from hospital or may not require hospital care. There are two types of community mental health services:
• The Assessment Team: providing assessment and intensive short-term treatment, if required, through face-to-face contact, or over the telephone.
• The Treatment Team: providing longer term treatment across four specialist teams:
o Aboriginal Mental Health
o Youth and family
o Older people
Please contact Tanya or Rupali on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: [email protected] and we will contact you within 24 hours.
Why HealthStaff Recruitment – because we will look after you
HealthStaff Recruitment is Australia’s most successful healthcare recruitment company. Providing recruitment services since 1998, the company has developed extensive expertise and experience in both national and international recruitment of Registered Nurses, Hospital Doctors and General Practitioners and other healthcare professionals.
Our service is Free for all candidates and HealthStaff Recruitment manages the entire process of your registration and visa applications.
Free call from UK 0800 028 8376 or 0800 047 0924 │ Ireland 1800 422 011 │Australia 1800 330 533 │Canada 1866 286 7349 │ NZ 0800 223 381
Do you wish to apply for this job? Click below and apply now!