The Mental Health Services on the North Coast of NSW is seeking to recruit experienced Registered Mental Health Nures for Acute Adult Inpatient and Community positions
- Highly sought after location
- Perfect balance between work and lifestyle
- Ongoing education and support
- Visa sponsorship available
Position # 2544R
Our client has a well-established and busy Medical Centre located in a very attractive area in the middle of a beautiful beach suburb of Barrack Heights.
Currently there are 14 GP’s and two senior GPs have retired and they are seeking to recruit 2 GPs to keep up with the high demand of patients.
The practice offers:
1. Flexible working hours & days
2. 70% of the billings with a minimum guarantee of $150 per hour for the first 13 weeks
3. After hours or weekends optional
4. Replacement DWS available if applicable
Registered Mental Health Nurses …………This is a rare opportunity to work in one of the most desirable locations in Sydney South East.
These positions are also available to overseas trained nurses who require visa sponsorship.
We have full time positions for experienced Mental Health Nurses who are seeking a position in an acute inpatient setting and in mental health ICU.
Salary between $62,619 and $87,926 based on full time employment
Essential requirements are:
• Current registration as a Mental Health Nurse with AHPRA or an eligibility letter for full registration with AHPRA
• Commencement within 6 months after acceptance of the offer of employment
• Minimum of 2 years acute mental health experience
South East Sydney Mental Health Services (Prince of Wales, St George and Sutherland hospitals) are offering a range of benefits to all successful applicants:
Our client has GP postions for doctors who enjoy looking after the elderly.
- Top income up to $2000 per day
- Nursing Home visits close where you live
- DWS available
- Plan you own days
- Positions throughout Melbourne
This opportunity offers the perfect Balance between Work and Lifestyle as you decide how many hours and days you would like to work.