Live the dream in Sydney
New South Wales Health in association with HealthStaff Recruitment are recruiting for Sydney hospitals including regional, rural and outback hospitals across the state. The positions we are recruiting for include:
- Registered Nurses and Midwives in all clinical areas (including mental and forensic health)
- Allied Health Professionals
- Doctors, Registrars, Junior Doctors and Specialists
- Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental Hygienists
Make your dream a reality now! To secure a position in one of these areas please contact us through the ‘APPLY NOW’ button, or call us for free from the numbers listed below. If you would like to learn more about healthcare jobs and hospitals in NSW please have a look at our videos here.
HealthStaff recruitment is the preferred provider of recruitment services to NSW health, which includes all public hospitals in Sydney, and country and rural NSW. If you are looking for healthcare jobs in NSW please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us today to secure an interview.
|Free call from AUS||1 800 33 05 33|
|Free call from UK||0 800 047 0924|
|Free call from Ireland||1 800 422 011|
|Free call from NZ||0 800 22 33 81|
|Toll Free from Canada||1 866 286 7349|
|Toll Free from USA||1 866 317 4232|
|Toll Free from The Netherlands||0 800 022 9423|
|Toll Free from Singapore||800 6161 871|
HealthStaff Recruitment Services
All of our services are free and include:
- Assistance with nursing registration and visa application.
- Support on arrival and during your contact for international healthcare professionals.
- Assistance with accommodation.
- Subsidised accommodation available at some hospitals.
- Immigration assistance for candidates seeking permanent residency in Australia.
- Contracts from 3 to 12 months and longer.
If you would like to learn more about healthcare jobs and hospitals in NSW please have a look at our videos here.
NSW health consists of the NSW Health department and Public Health Organisations which include:
- Eight area health services
- The ambulance service of NSW
- The Children’s hospital Westmead
- Justice Health
- Institute for clinical excellence
The Public Health Organisations plan, deliver and co-ordinate local health services across the state of New South Wales. They are responsible for providing services such as public and community health, public hospitals, psychiatric hospitals, emergency transport, acute care, rehabilitation, counselling and many other community support programs. To find out more information about NSW Health, please refer to the NSW Ministry of Health website.