Livand work in the lifestyle capital of Australia
- Bulk billing clinic in inner northern suburb
- Visa sponsorship offered to successful candidate
- Opportunity to do skin and procedures
- Earnings around the $350,000 per annum (70% – 80% of billings)
Our client is seeking a GP for their Medical Centre in one of the most beautiful locations near the Gold Coast. The practice has three GP’s and they are turning patients away.
The practice offers the following:
• 70% of the billings
• Minimum $1000 per day guarantee for the first 3 months
• Open Monday – Friday – 8.00am – 5.00pm and Saturday mornings
• Flexible hours to cater for work/lifestyle balance.
• Skin cancer experience would be a plus
• Assistance with initial accommodation
The practice is positioned in Helensvale on the northern Gold Coast and only minutes away to the M1, providing access to both Brisbane and Gold Coast Airports. Surfers Paradise is just 20 minutes away with its world famous beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment offerings. The area has a marina, shops, restaurants, theme parks, schools and three internationally acclaimed golf courses within close proximity.
Essential Requirement: FRACGP, FRNZCGP, MICGP, MRCGP or CCFP and Specialist registration with Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
Please contact Elisha or John on one of our free call numbers for a confidential discussion or email your CV to: [email protected] or submit your application through our website and we will contact you within 24 hours.
We also have a wide choice of GP positions in Brisbane, Adelaide, NSW Coast, Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Darwin. Check out our vacancies on our website
Benalla Health has two vacancies for midwives.This is a chance to further your midwifery career in country Victoria, only a two hours from Melbourne.
Have it all, beautiful and peaceful country living and still so close to the big city.
The hospital offers:
Our client has 3 clinics in the Western suburbs of Melbourne.
They are well established and more patients than the can see. Therefore they offer after hour services to meet the patient’s demand.
They have 3 openings for a VR GPs or NON VR GPs
Our client has six medical centres in Canberra and they have opened another 2 centres this year.
Their surgeries are very busy and they have to turn away hundreds of patients every week.
They have a position for a female and male VR GP.
This is a chance to work in one of the most desired locations in Australia.
Having it all, the perfect lifestyle and great work arrangements.
The practice offers:
1. Flexible working hours
2. 65% of the billings with a minimum of $120 per hour for the first 3 months
3. $5000 relocation allowance
4. Bulk billing practice
5. One weekend day per month
6. DWS available for IMG’s
7. Visa sponsorship available